Thursday, August 12, 2010

An awesome day

Haha! I know I made this blog to write stuff but I got a bit busy over work.

We were actually on lock down at our office in Boni. We had to finish one whole site in around 1-2 weeks but man, it's so worth it. With the power of isaw on sticks and bacchus cans, we pushed to finish it on time. I'm already having shivers right now. We have our site up now, today, aug12'10, for soft launch but it is live now. Visit Traxier to check out our hardwork. It's still wip but it's there now! Yey and proud!

O and also been doing my personal project Surescene and it's working great. Would be having some updates but please do check it out. It's a local site (for now) that's suppose to post search and share events and scenes around Manila and what-not.

Anyway, we're having a meeting now. Be back with stuff next time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment