Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New accessory!

Haha! Got me self a new accessory to wear. New glasses! Yeah. Hehe.

But I'm actually having problems with my new glass. The lens and frame is very different from before and now I'm feeling a bit dizzy if I'm looking down. I'm also having vertigo. ~___~

Doc said though that this is normal. She said that it would take around a week or so. I hope it really is.

* Alec looted a new accessory
* Alec gets +3 vision but now has vertigo effect
* Alec gets a new weakness: going down a flight of stairs

2 comments:

  1. Okay so update. My friends say that this vertigo thing shouldn't be happening at all. Even with a different frame and/or lens and such. Should I ask now or wait til my eye adjusts? And if ever it adjusts... Would it be a bad adjusting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend said that vertigo is for old people daw. hahahaha inde...I have that too. Hate it!!

    ReplyDelete