Friday, February 25, 2011

Need opinion for SureScene

Guys I need some opinions for SureScene.

My design for listing events goes something likes this -
 
Normal listing (even when you're not registered) 

It showcases the banners of events. I think it's better this way cause I know how many puts a lot of effort to their banners so it's better to display it than just a simple list. Per date could fit around 5-6 banners of events then it goes down (same like the front page of SureScene).

Now, I did this on the dashboard but my problem is when the events gets a lot it won't fit better than the previous img because of the side panel on the right. See -
Dashboard (where you get updates of event organizers you "follow") 

So you get only around half the space realty of the previous one cause of the side panel.

Now I am trying to redesign the dashboard for this and it came out like this-
Dashboard (where you get updates of event organizers you "follow") 

When you click on banner, it blows up like below 


So now I have kinda fixed it, but it brings me back to a normal listing where the banner is not so visible(well it still displays the banners but in thumbnail and one-click view)...

I also have a few arguments more like cause they are of two different purpose, one is for the normal listing (search/normal view) and the other is for dashboard (where you get updates and stuff). So, What do you guys think I should implement?

No comments:

Post a Comment